Thursday, August 8, 2013

B.A.C.K.

*******************************Drumrolls**********************************

 I haven't been posting in a long while, and even when I was, I was never posting constantly. This is partly due to many reasons, such as 1. I'm not good with words, 2. The photos upload function on blogger is extremely slow and I don't know what to do (halp), and 3. I'm really too busy/lazy.

Now that internship is over and I'm spared from school for a little while longer, I'm back!! I don't think anyone gives a shit but, HI THERE! ^^


If there's really only 1 thing I can talk about now I would like to talk about my wisdom tooth extraction scheduled 1.5 weeks from now. Sighpie I'm seriously freaking out. While other brave souls choose to pluck all 4/2 wisdom teeth at 1 go, humji me will only be having 1 of them plucked out before I head over to Taiwan. Oh god, please let this stupid extraction be smooth and painless. And to my other 3 wisdom teeth there are slowly growing, please be nice and not cause any problems, at least for the next 6 months. WHY DO I HAVE FREAKING 4 WISDOM TEETH WHY OHHHHHHHH WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment