Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Dining Experience: Kith Cafe

I'm pretty excited to share my dining experience! I really do love eating (who doesn't), and it's seriously hard to watch my waistline (hehehe) especially when good food is seriously at every corner of this sunny island! #firstworldproblem indeed.

Kith Cafe has been one of those cafes I've always wanted to try because it's always appearing on my instagram! And I'm glad I finally got the chance to with one of my JC classmates - Yunqi! I still remember asking her where should we have lunch and she sent me a really long list of cafes on whatsapp, consisting of probably at least 30 cafes (really siao one hahaha).

We reached park mall at about 1.30pm thinking that the cafe should be a little less crowded since lunch hour was over... But NO, it was pretty packed! We got seated outdoors immediately, which I thought was good enough because many other customers who came shortly after us had to be placed on a waitlist that keeps getting longer. I didn't take any picture of the menu but we had a hard time choosing what to eat because they all looked so yummy! Eventually, we decided on two mains - big breakfast and crayfish linguine (to share) and a drink each! 


Here's our drinks - iced caramel latte (left) and iced chocolate (right). Since we were sitting outdoor I guess it's reasonable all our drinks are iced! I couldn't really taste caramel in my latte, but the drink was still pretty decent. Yunqi's iced chocolate looked better than it tasted, IMO.


Here comes the big breakfast! YUM YUM IN MY TUM TUM I LOVE IT!!!! ^^ We had to choose the type of bread and eggs we wanted, and went ahead with brioche and scrambled eggs. Everything on this plate was so yummy!! I'm not really a bacon person but I finished my share of the bacon too (guilty).


Our second and last dish of the day - crayfish linguine! The taste was pretty refreshing I would say! I like how this dish contained asparagus, which did make me feel a little bit healthier hehe. The cafe was pretty generous with the amount of crayfish too! 

Overall, I did enjoy my meal here at kith cafe! I also like how this branch is conveniently located at park mall, which is near dhoby ghaut mrt station. Satisfying meal I had today! *slurps*

Kith Cafe
9 Penang Road
#01-01E Park Mall


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a happy picture of Yunqi and I to end off this post!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment