Wednesday, August 28, 2013

S.E.A. Aquarium

A couple of weeks ago when SA was back from his holiday, we decided to pay a visit to the fishes at S.E.A Aquarium! We were crazy enough to head there on a weekend, and so, we had to queue a pretty long time (more than an hour definitely) before we finally reached the attraction entrance. But technically our tickets were free (got it from SA's parents company event), so no complains!

We were greeted with all sorts of beautiful fishes when we entered the aquarium! And of course, all sorts of people too. I was getting pretty irritated with all the random tourists/locals sitting around doing nothing/leaning against the glass when the exhibits itself was already so damn crowded on a weekend. Thankfully, the aquarium is really huge so we kinda still had space to roam around! And not forgetting, a good company for the day, which made the trip so much more enjoyable too! 

 

All the pretty fishes swimming around! There were so many fishes, like really sooooooo many. I particularly like it when schools of fishes swim past me at high speed!


Super pretty jellyfishes! They gave off this " I'm damn nua " vibe I instantly felt damn chillax after looking at them hehehe! 


SA posing with the fishes at a not-so-crowded area! Can you spot dory too? :)


De de de de de de de de...... Shark attack! Hammerhead sharks are so cute please!

The both of us spent about an hour plus at S.E.A. aquarium taking pictures and observing the fishes. We didn't managed to touch any starfish or other sea creatures as well because the queue for those were really long. I'll probably not be back for another round of this. I'd rather head to other attractions in Sentosa I guess :)

" Love is like fishing. There are millions of them in the sea and it's easy to catch a fish. But it's hard to catch one that is truly a keeper. " - Unknown. 

I'm glad I found mine :')

No comments:

Post a Comment